The Climate Change Debate : An Epistemic and Ethical Enquiry Paperback / softback
by David Coady, R. Corry
Of the two kinds of philosophical questions - epistemic and ethical - raised by the public debate about climate change, professional philosophers have dealt almost exclusively with the ethical.
This book is the first to address both and examine the relationship between them.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 122 pages, VIII, 122 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/01/2013
- Category: Philosophy: epistemology & theory of knowledge
- ISBN: 9781349459698
- Hardback from £36.65
- PDF from £41.64