Housing Law and Policy Paperback / softback
by David Cowan
Part of the Palgrave Law Masters series
Housing Law and Policy goes beyond the usual sources of law in innovative ways. The author draws on socio-legal, economic and broader housing research in this critique of the development of both housing law and housing policy. In the three sections of the book he discusses the regulatory crisis affecting each housing tenure, access to housing, and finally individual housing rights in the context of a shift towards individual responsibility. The book takes an approach which is at once political, discursive and argumentative and will appeal to both students and professionals in the field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 544 pages, XXII, 544 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/08/1999
- Category: Welfare & benefit systems
- ISBN: 9780333718469
- Paperback / softback from £32.75
- PDF from £32.39
- Hardback from £83.99