Weirder Maths : At the Edge of the Possible Paperback / softback
Even the most enthusiastic of maths students probably at one time wondered when exactly it would all prove useful in 'real life'.
Well, maths reaches so far and wide through our world that, love it or hate it, we're all doing maths almost every minute of every day. David Darling and Agnijo Banerjee go in search of the perfect labyrinth, journey back to the second century in pursuit of 'bubble maths', reveal the weirdest mathematicians in history and transform the bewildering into the beautiful, delighting us once again.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, integrated greyscale illustrations
- Publisher: Oneworld Publications
- Publication Date: 04/07/2019
- Category: Scientific, Technical and Medical
- ISBN: 9781786075086
- EPUB from £6.71