Productive Reflection at Work : Learning for Changing Organizations Paperback / softback
This book is an accessible entry point into the theory and practice of work reflection for students and practitioners.
Taking a cross-disciplinary approach, it covers management, education, organizational psychology and sociology, drawing on examples from Europe, the Middle East, North America and Australia. It traces reflection at work from an emphasis on training, through a focus on how organizations learn, to a concern with the necessary learning groups to operate effectively.
It emphasizes productivity combined with satisfying lived experience of work life and points the way to a new collective focus on learning at work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 10 pages, 11 Line drawings, black and white; 7 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/11/2005
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9780415355834