Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order Paperback / softback
Part of the Classics in Mathematics series
From the reviews: "This is a book of interest to any having to work with differential equations, either as a reference or as a book to learn from.
The authors have taken trouble to make the treatment self-contained.
It (is) suitable required reading for a PhD student." --New Zealand Mathematical Society, 1985
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 518 pages, XIII, 518 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 12/01/2001
- Category: Differential calculus & equations
- ISBN: 9783540411604
- PDF from £35.41