Cycles in the UK Housing Economy : Price and its Relationship with Lenders, Buyers, Consumption and Construction Hardback
by David Gray
This book uses empirical research to examine fluctuations and periodicities in housing markets in the United Kingdom.
Chapters investigate received wisdom on housing market co-determination before exploring an unconventional approach to analysing the interaction and diffusion evidence base.
Finally, the author presents varied case studies, analysing price diffusion across first-time and repeat buyer groups, regions and housing vintages, as well as related macro variables.
This volume will be of interest to academics and researchers interested in the area of price diffusion across housing markets.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, 31 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 192 p. 31 illus.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 01/09/2017
- Category: Urban economics
- ISBN: 9783319633473
- EPUB from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £40.79