From the author of THE COUNTRY AHEAD OF US and SNOW FALLING ON CEDARS, a tale about Dr Ben Givens, who, after becoming ill, leaves his home in Seattle, never intending to return.
Ben embarks on a journey past snow-covered mountains to a place of canyons, sagelands and orchards where he intends to commit suicide, but it doesn't all go to plan.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 08/05/2000
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780747545088
- EPUB from £6.90
- eAudiobook MP3 from £22.37