Treatise of Human Nature Paperback / softback
by David Hume
Edited by L. A. Selby-Bigge
David Hume's Treatise of Human Nature, composed before the author was twenty-eight years old, was published in 1739 and 1740. In revising the late L.A. Selby-Bigge's edition of Hume's Treatise Professor Nidditch corrected verbal errors and took account of Hume's manuscript amendments.
He also supplied the text of the Abstract of the Treatise following the original 1740 edition and provided an apparatus of variant readings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 768 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 09/11/1978
- Category: History of Western philosophy
- ISBN: 9780198245889
- Paperback / softback from £6.15
- EPUB from £1.07
- Paperback from £9.89
- Hardback from £20.55