Economic Development from the State and Local Perspective : Case Studies and Public Policy Debates Paperback / softback
This definitive work mixes case law, public policy, economic strategy, and examines the wide range of issues facing efforts to improve the American economy, to illustrate how economic growth is driven through strong public-private partnerships, and how successful growth strategies from the state and local level operate to grow jobs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 308 pages, 21 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 308 p. 21 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/12/2014
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9781137320674
- Hardback from £56.69