Gear Guide, 1967 : Hip-pocket Guide to Britain's Swinging Carnaby Street Fashion Scene Paperback / softback
This 'hip pocket guide to Britain's swinging fashion scene' gives a charming and now quite humorous look back at the emergence of London as a major player in the world of style during the 1960s.
Opening with an informative and entertaining chapter exploring how the trend began and developed, it lists the most with-it Carnaby St boutiques and looks forward to the fashions of the future.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 72 pages, 15 b/w; 8 col
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 06/03/2013
- Category: History of fashion
- ISBN: 9781908402561