Toward a Zero Energy Home: A Complete Guide to Energy Self-Sufficiency at Home Paperback / softback
With energy costs continuing to rise 'zero energy homes' are latest big green building trend.
A Zero Energy Home (ZEH) - a home that produces as much energy as it consumes - is an idea whose time has come!
Authors David Johnston and Scott Gibson explore the design and construction of self-sufficient houses from start to finish.
They: make the case for a ZEH; cite climate and geographic challenges; describe exactly how to go about building an energy-efficient home; and, feature ten houses that were built for zero energy living.
With unequalled knowledge and a passion for the subject, the authors walk readers through the process of building and living in a truly green home.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, full colour throughout, 240 photographs, 45 drawings
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 27/04/2010
- Category: Environmentally-friendly architecture & design
- ISBN: 9781600851438