Digital Forensics Processing and Procedures : Meeting the Requirements of ISO 17020, ISO 17025, ISO 27001 and Best Practice Requirements Paperback / softback
This is the first digital forensics book that covers the complete lifecycle of digital evidence and the chain of custody.
This comprehensive handbook includes international procedures, best practices, compliance, and a companion web site with downloadable forms.
Written by world-renowned digital forensics experts, this book is a must for any digital forensics lab.
It provides anyone who handles digital evidence with a guide to proper procedure throughout the chain of custody--from incident response through analysis in the lab.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 880 pages, Approx. 100 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Syngress Media,U.S.
- Publication Date: 17/09/2013
- Category: Forensic science
- ISBN: 9781597497428
- EPUB from £43.85