Ten Steps for Genuine Leadership in Schools Paperback / softback
This book provides busy educators with insight on genuine processes and decision-making that maximizes student learning and overall academic success.
Full of examples, templates, reflective prompts, and suggestions on how to plan for and drive daily practice, Ten Steps for Genuine Leadership in Schools explores the importance of a genuine learning environment, genuine instructional practices, genuine innovative processes, a genuine vision and mission of your school, and genuine relationships between staff, students, parents, and community.
Covering specific strategies that can be implemented immediately, this book is a straightforward and honest approach in doing what really matters in the principal's chair to elicit positive student outcomes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 18 Tables, black and white; 13 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/01/2017
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781138223592