The Big Bang : A View from the 21st Century Paperback / softback
Edited by David M. Harland
Part of the Springer Praxis Books series
The first up-to-date book written for the popular enthusiast market which describes the development of modern particle physics and its importance in improving our understanding of the origin and evolution of the Universe.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 262 pages, XXIV, 262 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/05/2003
- Category: Cosmology & the universe
- ISBN: 9781852337131