Shakespeare's Irrational Endings : The Problem Plays Hardback
Problem Plays' has been an awkward category for those Shakespeare plays that don't fit the conventional groupings.
Expanding from the traditional three plays to six, the book argues that they share dramatic structures designed intentionally by Shakespeare to disturb his audience by frustrating their expectations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 183 pages, VII, 183 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9780230277618
- Paperback / softback from £46.65