Bernard's got a problem. He's found a monster in the back garden but his mum and dad are just too busy to notice.
So Bernard tries to befriend the monster... and that doesn't go quite to plan. Loved by children, monsters and adults alike for almost 40 years, David McKee's iconic picture book is available for the first time ever as board book.
The sturdy and stylish cased board book, complete with QR code for audiobook download, makes this a must for every nursery bookshelf.
- Format: Board book
- Pages: 24 pages
- Publisher: Andersen Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/02/2017
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781783445134
- Paperback / softback from £6.65
- EPUB from £4.49
- Hardback from £10.25
- Mixed media product from £25.35