Debugging Java : Troubleshooting for Programmers Paperback / softback
-- Troubleshooting reference for the Java programmer. -- Author's computer science teaching experience led him to discover the importance of debugging.
His research showed that people who learn debugging skills first, master computer languages markedly faster. -- Stands alone and can be paired with other Debugging titles covering C++, ASP, and other technologies. -- Filled with solutions to common and rare bugs. -- Proactive focus helps developers identify bad coding habits and adopt strategies to build clean code.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 01/07/2000
- Category: Web programming
- ISBN: 9780072125627