Incredible Baseball Trivia : More Than 200 Hardball Questions for the Thinking Fan EPUB
by David Nemec
Match wits with the father of baseball trivia, David Nemec, a ten-time national champion as he presents more than 200 baseball stumpers that are artfully designed to test the depth of the reader's knowledge about the game since 1871 including:
- Who is the most recent major leaguer to compile 100 or more hits, 20 or more complete games, and 20 or more decisions in the same season? No, the answer is not who you think!
- Who is the only pitcher to hurl a minimum of 5,000 career innings and surrender fewer hits per 9 innings than Walter Johnson?
- What team had a record of 5262 when the strike shut down the 1994 season but was on track to qualify for postseason play with the lowest winning percentage ever by a division or league first-place finisher?
Incredible Baseball Trivia is the ultimate test for knowledgeable baseball fans!
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Sports Publishing
- Publication Date: 05/03/2019
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9781683582342