IT Procurement Handbook for SMEs Paperback / softback
Large organisations can suffer badly when IT procurement goes wrong, but for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), it can be fatal.
David Nickson guides the reader through the entire procurement process.
Whether identifying the changing IT requirements of a business, evaluating potential suppliers or managing them once appointed, this handbook enables the reader to avoid the pitfalls which have brought down so many SMEs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 196 pages, 61 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: BCS Learning & Development Limited
- Publication Date: 01/02/2008
- Category: Purchasing & supply management
- ISBN: 9781902505985
- EPUB from £31.99
- PDF from £31.99