Practical HDR (2nd Edition) Paperback / softback
The first edition of David Nightingale's "Practical HDR" swiftly established itself as the standard work on this cutting-edge processing technique, garnering rave reviews and reprinting several times.
Now, technical advances in the field have expanded HDR's possibilities still further, and this second, expanded edition, revised throughout, will cement David's reputation as the most respected writer in the field.
Covering new programs, in particular Adobe CS5's HDR capabilities, and with more killer photos from the world's leading lights in HDR processing, "Practical HDR" will let the reader create jaw-dropping images that demand a second look.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 200 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 01/01/2012
- Category: Photographic equipment & techniques
- ISBN: 9781907579783
- EPUB from £3.99