On Voice in Poetry : The Work of Animation Hardback
Part of the Language, Discourse, Society series
What do we mean by 'voice' in poetry? In this work, David Nowell Smith teases out the diverse meanings of 'voice', from a poem's soundworld to the rhetorical gestures through which poems speak to us, in order to embark on a philosophical exploration of the concept of voice itself.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 202 pages, VIII, 202 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/03/2015
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137308221
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.99