* A new edition of a popular classic * Stunning illustrations from Wayne Anderson, one of the leading fantasy artists of the last 20 years * Stories about dragons from all around the world * Perfect for children (8+) and adults alike * Great Price!
In this sumptuous anthology, David Passes invites us inside the mythical and fantastical world of dragons.
He has selected a magnificent mixture of heroic myths, stories and folktales from the storytelling traditions of India, Greece, England, Wales, Sweden and China.
Marduck and Tiamat - Babylon, Indra and Vritia - India, Heracles and the Hydra - Greek, Cadmus and the Golden Dragon - Greek, Beowulf and the Fire Dragon - Scandanavia, Saint George - England, The Lambton Worm - England, The Gaoliang Bridge - China, The Chinese Dragon's Pearl - China, The Mordiford Wyvern - Wales.
Age range: 8+ years onwards
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 46 pages, colour/black & white illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 18/07/2012
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781843652120
- EPUB from £3.99