Illustrated Tales of Shropshire Paperback / softback
by David Paul
Part of the Illustrated Tales of ... series
In Illustrated Tales of Shropshire author and historian David Paul brings us a selection of the county's strange and mythical tales, from its hills and lakes and rural landscapes to its ancient and more modern towns, villages and cities.
These strange and spooky stories are accompanied by the author's photographs, both present-day and historical.
This entertaining book will appeal to all with an interest in this West Midlands county.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 100 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/07/2019
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9781445690025