The Carver's Handbook, II : Carving the Wildlife of the Forest and Jungle Paperback / softback
This second volume in the Carver's Handbook series gives instructions for carvers to make and paint wooden figures of a tiger, an American goldfinch, and a wood mouse in the round and a great horned owl in relief.
The instructions are given with step-by-step suggestions and illustrations.
Each project is introduced with a list of all the tools and materials needed for that figure.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 60 pages, colour photos, 78 b/w photos & 12 illus
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/01/1997
- Category: Carvings: artworks
- ISBN: 9780887400292