The Treaty of Lisbon : Origins and Negotiation Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
Detailed and comprehensive analysis of how the Treaty of Lisbon emerged in 2007 this book explores the role played by the German Council Presidency and the EU's institutional actors in securing agreement among the leaders of member states on an intergovernmental conference as well as a new treaty text to replace the rejected Constitutional Treaty.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 306 pages, X, 306 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2013
- Category: Constitution: government & the state
- ISBN: 9780230242586
- Paperback / softback from £48.95