Dialectical Democracy Through Christian Thought : Individualism, Relationalism, and American Politics Hardback
Dialectical Democracy through Christian Thought offers an accessible yet theologically groundbreaking intervention into the battle over the role of government in the market.
This book shows that the fight over policy involves a fundamental disagreement about who we are as human beings: independent individuals, or essentially social creatures.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 229 pages, XV, 229 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2013
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781137347268
- Paperback / softback from £49.85