No Longer the Same : Religious Others and the Liberation of Christian Theology Hardback
Part of the New Approaches to Religion and Power series
This volume addresses what happens to Christian theology when it follows its traditional habit of excluding religious others from the theological conversation.
It argues that the exclusion of non-Christian voices blinds Christian theology not only to its own character, but also to the God to whom it seeks to be faithful.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 195 pages, XII, 195 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/03/2011
- Category: Religion: general
- ISBN: 9780230108554
- Paperback / softback from £30.85