Rebellious Conservatives : Social Movements in Defense of Privilege Paperback / softback
Rebellious Conservatives analyzes three movements, the anti-abortion/pro-life movement, the anti-illegal immigration movement, and the Tea Party, to show how perceptions of threats to their privileges drives conservative protest and how these movements seek to reshape America.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 185 pages, X, 185 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/09/2015
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9781137436214
- Hardback from £45.59