Poststructuralism and After : Structure, Subjectivity and Power Hardback
This book articulates the key theoretical assumptions of poststructuralism, but also probes its limits, evaluates rival approaches and elaborates new concepts.
Building on the work of Derrida, Foucault, Heidegger, Lacan, Laclau, Levi-Strauss, Marx, Saussure and Zizek, the book also provides a distinctive version of the poststructuralist project.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 334 pages, X, 334 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/10/2013
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137266972
- Paperback / softback from £53.19