Modernist Fiction and News : Representing Experience in the Early Twentieth Century Hardback
by DAVID RANDO
Modernist Fiction and News characterizes uses novel reading of Gertrude Stein, James Joyce, John Dos Passos, and Virginia Woolf to explore how these authors engaged with a rapidly expanding news industry in order to establish an experimental space in which to represent experience with the hope of greater immediacy and faithfulness to reality.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 198 pages, IX, 198 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/06/2011
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230114517
- Paperback / softback from £48.95