Digital Astrophotography: The State of the Art Paperback / softback
Edited by David Ratledge
Part of the The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series series
Provides novice to accomplished amateur astronomers with a firm grounding in the basics and successful use of digital astrophotography. Provides examples of the best images, and gives readers hints and tips about how to get the best out of this extraordinary technology. Experts in CCD astronomy from North America and Europe have contributed to this book, illustrating their help and advice with many beautiful colour images - the book is in full color throughout.
Techniques range from using simple webcams to highly technical aspects such as supernovae patrolling.
Computer processing, stacking and image-enhancement are detailed, along with many hints and tips from the experts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 177 pages, 16 Tables, black and white; VIII, 177 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2005
- Category: Astronomical observation: observatories, equipment & methods
- ISBN: 9781852337346