Tells of a seven months' journey which the author made through the remote Tibetan regions of Western Nepal.
The purpose of the journey was to learn of the different religions and people and to study in particular the types of Tibetan religion practiced in those remote lands.
The author provides an account of the lives of these cheerful people.
Himalayan Pilgrimage' tells of a seven months' journey which the author made through the remote Tibetan regions of Western Nepal.
Travelling everywhere on foot with his Sherpa assistant, Dr. Snellgrove covered more than a thousand miles of'
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 312 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Orchid Press Publishing Limited
- Publication Date: 20/01/2012
- Category: Travel & holiday
- ISBN: 9789745241381