Sheds Paperback / softback
Shed the illusion that the building in your garden in which tools and equipment are stored must be, by definition, a boring and ugly necessity.
Everything you need to know about building your own purpose-built shed.
Incudes examples of sheds, design, size, cost, placement and use.
Step-by-step illustrations describe the construction of a basic 3 metre (10 ft) shed, a simple garden tool shed, a recycling shed, a firewood shed, an Irish garden shed, a Japanese boat shed and a storage shed on posts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, Illustrations (some col.)
- Publisher: Stobart Davies Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/10/2012
- Category: Residential buildings, domestic buildings
- ISBN: 9780854421374