GIS Tutorial 2 : Spatial Analysis Workbook Paperback
GIS Tutorial 2: Spatial Analysis Workbook provides hands-on exercises to help GIS users at the intermediate level build problem-solving and analysis skills.
A companion to the concepts in The Esri Guide to GIS Analysis book series, GIS Tutorial 2 offers experience with various spatial analysis methods, including location analysis; change over time, location, and value comparisons; geographic distribution; pattern analysis; and cluster identification.
Also included is access to a 180-day trial of ArcGIS (R) for Desktop 10.1 software and a DVD with data for working through the exercises.
Instructors can access additional resources.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 330 pages, 376 illustrations
- Publisher: ESRI Press
- Publication Date: 15/04/2013
- Category: Geographical information systems (GIS) & remote sensing
- ISBN: 9781589483378
- EPUB from £21.38
- Mixed media product from £77.29
- Paperback / softback from £85.59