Disorders of Movement : A Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment Hardback
This concise but comprehensive book will help interested readers in the health care professions to navigate their way through the jungle of movement disorders, including the potentially complex differential diagnosis and management.
The different disorders are discussed in individual sections that explain how to examine the patient and recognize the disorder from its basic phenomenology, how to confirm a diagnosis, how to distinguish a particular disorder from related conditions, and how to treat each disorder effectively.
The book makes liberal use of diagrams, algorithms, tables, summary boxes, and illustrations to facilitate solution of clinical problems at the bedside and to solidify previously learned clinical and therapeutic concepts.
It will be of interest to a broad audience of health professionals, scientists, and medical students.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 448 pages, 96 Tables, black and white; 27 Illustrations, color; 53 Illustrations, black and white; X
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 18/12/2015
- Category: Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- ISBN: 9783662484661
- Paperback / softback from £95.35
- PDF from £93.08