What to Do When You Worry Too Much : A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Anxiety Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Bonnie Matthews
Part of the What-to-Do Guides for Kids (R) series
What to Do When You Worry Too Much is an interactive self-help book designed to guide 6-12 year olds and their parents through the cognitive-behavioral techniques most often used in the treatment of generalised anxiety.
Engaging, encouraging, and easy to follow, this book educates, motivates, and empowers children to work towards change. It includes a note to parents by psychologist and author Dawn Huebner, PhD.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, Black & white illustrations
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Publication Date: 31/10/2005
- Category: Personal & social issues: self-awareness & self-esteem (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781591473145