The Mourning Parade Paperback / softback
Natalie DeAngelo lost everything the day her two young sons were killed in a school shooting.
Desperate to find relief from her unspeakable loss, she volunteers as a veterinarian on an elephant sanctuary in Thailand, but soon realises she may be in over her head.
Battling the memories that torment her day and night, Natalie must find a way to heal an angry, injured elephant named Sophie.
Through love, acceptance, and gentle care, Natalie and Sophie heal together, finding new ways to enjoy life again.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 350 pages
- Publisher: Amberjack Publishing Company
- Publication Date: 18/07/2017
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781944995232
- eAudiobook MP3 from £16.76