Creative Ways to Learn Ethics : An Experiential Training Manual for Helping Professionals Paperback / softback
Creative Ways to Learn Ethics is an accessible, easy-to-read guide that compiles a variety of ethics trainings to help professionals stimulate their minds, relieve stress, and increase engagement and memory retention.
The book uses a range of experiential and thought-provoking approaches, including contemplative exercises, expressive arts, games, and media.
Each chapter contains objectives, detailed procedures, adaptations for different audiences, and handouts.
Trainers, educators, clinicians, and other mental health professionals can use these exercises in various settings and modify them to meet the needs of their clients.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 174 pages, 10 Line drawings, black and white; 10 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/12/2018
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9781138587977