Cambridge O-Level Statistics Coursebook Paperback / softback
Cambridge O-Level Statistics develops the use of statistical techniques through a skill-building approach. Cambridge O-Level Statistics uses a skill-building approach that encourages the application of knowledge to a range of statistical problems.
The coursebook provides learners with the opportunity to practice and consolidate the skills required of the Cambridge O Level (4040) syllabus, while understanding the ideas, methodology and terminology used in statistics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 380 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 28/01/2016
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9781107577039