Over 520 beautiful color photographs display the fine quality, distinctive, handmade, modern glassware produced by the Viking Glass Company of New Martinsville, West Virginia, from 1944 to 1970.
Viking animals, baskets, candelabras, novelties, smoking items, tablewares, and vases are shown in various patterns, cuttings, etchings, and other decorations, including Banford, Burlap, Crackle, Encore, Meadow Wreath, Three Foils, and Viking Star.
Thorough listings of the Viking product lines, from Ancestral to Tundra, are accompanied by a company history, an extensive bibliography, index, and current market values.
This book is a must for everyone with an appreciation for fine quality glassware.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 524 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/06/2003
- Category: Antiques & collectables: ceramics & glass
- ISBN: 9780764318597