Mobility and Migration in Asian Pacific Higher Education Hardback
Part of the International and Development Education series
Through case studies in eight Asian countries, Europe, and the United States, this volume explores the range and consequences of increased mobility within Asia-Pacific higher education and the patterns of migration emerging for persons, ideas, institutions, and practices.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, XI, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/06/2012
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230118188
- Paperback / softback from £52.99