International bestseller Debbie Bliss is the foremost knitwear designer for babies and children.
Renowned for her stylish yet simple designs, Debbie reveals her secrets for those who have never before picked up a knitting needle.
She guides you through all the basic techniques and then features essential knitting steps for each design.
With 15 designs ranging from a beanie hat to a V-neck cardigan and moss stitch shoes, this book is full of quick, easy to follow, trouble free designs.
Each technique is illustrated with clear and detailed step-by-step illustrations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Ebury Publishing
- Publication Date: 02/10/2003
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9780091889135
- EPUB from £5.99