Sew Outdoor Living : Brighten Up Your Garden with 22 Colourful Projects Paperback / softback
by Debbie Shore
Ensure your garden looks stunning come rain or shine with this inspirational new book from Debbie Shore. Using easy-to-follow photography and simple instructions Debbie shows you how to sew 22 beautiful items for outdoor living.
Sew decorative accessories for the patio, such as seat cushions and bunting, create practical items such as a BBQ tool roll and picnic caddy, and even make a kids' teepee!
Perfect for people of all abilities who love sewing and enjoy their gardens, or who want to make a gift for someone who does.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 450 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/06/2019
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781782216681