No Matter What Board book
by Debi Gliori
'I'm a grim and grumpy little Small and nobody loves me at all,' said a small fox.
But that's not true and Small's mother is determined to prove that her love is limitless - no matter what!
With sparkly foil stars and a small, sturdy board format, this is the perfect story to share with the very young.
A beautiful, lyrical, loving book about setting big worries to rest, by the extremely talented Debi Gliori.
- Format: Board book
- Pages: 26 pages, chiefly col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 03/10/2005
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9780747581345
- Paperback from £6.65
- Mixed media product from £6.65