Leadership Communication (Int'l Ed) Paperback / softback
Leadership Communication guides current and potential leaders in developing the communication capabilities needed to be transformational leaders.
It brings together managerial communication and concepts of emotional intelligence to create a new model of communication skills and strategies for corporate leaders.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 16/12/2013
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9781259010583