Teaching Adaptations Paperback / softback
Edited by Deborah Cartmell, Imelda Whelehan
Part of the Teaching the New English series
Teaching Adaptations addresses the challenges and appeal of teaching popular fiction and culture, video games and new media content, which serve to enrich the curriculum, as well as exploit the changing methods by which English students read and consume literary and screen texts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 195 pages, X, 195 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/12/2014
- Category: Literary studies: general
- ISBN: 9781137311153