Human embryos and foetuses are highly public and contested figures.
Their visual images appear across a wide range of forums.
They have become commercial commodities as part of the IVF industry and are the focus of intense debates regarding concepts of personhood.
This book discusses these issues, drawing on social and cultural theory and research.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 153 pages, VIII, 153 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/06/2013
- Category: Social issues & processes
- ISBN: 9781137310712
- Paperback / softback from £33.29