Bull Sharks Paperback / softback
Part of the All about Sharks series
Bull sharks are one of a kind. They are unique because of their wide snouts, their ability to live in both marine and freshwater environments, and wide-ranging appetites.
Young readers will learn about the appearance, behaviour, life cycle, and other key features of this amazing shark, and discover how this fierce fish has earned a reputation as a top undersea predator.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Capstone Press, Incorporated
- Publication Date: 20/12/2018
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781515770107