Poetry Made Easy : Investigating Poetic Language and Forms Paperback / softback
This title features a super photocopiable resource to encourage enjoyment of poetry forms.
It offers open-ended, high-interest lessons. It includes 'Poetic Language' section that develops understanding of types of language.
It contains example such as, similes, personification, idioms.
It includes 'Poetry Forms' section models, that describes and encourages the writing of many different forms of poetry.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 55 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Prim-Ed Publishing
- Publication Date: 30/11/2000
- Category: English language & literacy
- ISBN: 9781864005905