Algebra : Patterns, Functions, and Change Casebook Paperback / softback
The Patterns, Functions, and Change Casebook was developed as the key resource for participants' Developing Mathematical Ideas seminar experience.
The twenty-nine cases, written by teachers describing real situations and actual student thinking in their classrooms, provide the basis of each session's investigation of specific mathematical concepts and teaching strategies.
Reading and discussing the cases under the guidance of the facilitator actively engages seminar participants in their own learning enterprise.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 255 pages
- Publisher: National Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Publication Date: 30/10/2018
- Category: Primary & middle schools
- ISBN: 9780873539357
- Paperback / softback from £41.95